Are the prints only available in the sizes of 8x10", 12x15" and 19.2x24"?
– Currently, the prints are only available in these 3 size options. However, if you wish to have your print(s) in a larger or custom size, please send me an email at: email@example.com with your requested dimension, and I will see if it can be arranged.
What payment methods are available?
– Payment through PayPal or all major credit cards are accepted!
How will my order be packaged?
– All orders are handled separately. All prints are shipped flat and separately (if in multiple orders).
All print(s) will be sandwiched between two hard and sturdy 5-ply cardboards bigger than the print size. The print itself will be protected with a layer of tracing paper and securely fastened at four corners onto the board. It will then be placed inside a transparent plastic and sealed to prevent possible moisture damage during shipping.
What happens after I place my order?
– After your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see an order confirmation in your inbox. Your order will then be processed within 2-4 working days, before it is ready to be shipped. Shipping time will vary order-to-order.
When will my order ship?
– Print shipping will be done on Tuesday and Friday.
At the end of the sale transaction, I will receive your order (order name and ID number) and the print(s) will be made within 2-4 working days. When your order is ready, I will ship on the next closest day of either Tuesday or Friday of the week.
Once your order has been shipped, I will send a shipping notification to you with a tracking number to the email that was used to place the order.
When will I receive my print(s)?
– Once your print(s) ships on either Tuesday or Friday of the week, I will send a shipping notification to you with a tracking number to the email that was used to place the order. Shipping time will depend on where you live.
Local orders (Singapore) will take approximately 2-3 working days, using the SingPost Speedpost Islandwide Courier Service.
International orders sent from Singapore will be through DHL Singapore using the DHL Express shipping option, and typically take 3-5 working days depending on the destination and customs processing. Customs vary country-to-country, and may delay your shipment as well.
Please note the delivery times provided are always according to when an order is shipped, and not when an order is made.
Do you ship to my country?
– Yes! I ship to all countries. Please note any custom regulations and tax that may apply to your country.